Saturday was Sabrina's 19th birthday! I had a lot to do that day but Sabrina wanted to have a swim party! So we opted to go out to eat instead of trying to grill out! It was a great decision eating at rodeo's took so much pressure off the night! The party was a great success there were 30 of our best friends there!
On Saturday morning i had to work at the gymnastics team camp i had that until 3pm. Then Whitney Zugg's Baby shower was next which was so cute! I can't wait to have a kid the clothes alone are worth it!lol (not for like 10 years though) Anyway after that i rushed home to help mom clean the house for the party!
Sabrina and Fran came to my house about 6:20 and then we waited for Logan and Juice then we went to the Restaurant. The party room was almost full it was great fun to catch up with everyone from high school! After dinner everyone headed over to my house where we hung out and swam most people left about 12. But then we watched a movie Sabrina got for her birthday "Confessions of a Shopaholic". I fell asleep during it but Sabrina and Fran woke me up at 6:30 saying they had never gone to sleep!lol I love those girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment