Hello there blog world its me!
I am officially down to 5 tests and then i am through
with ESCC for life! Wow the last to years have flown by!
I have been studying super hard this past weekend my
Lit test was yesterday and i had a micro test today.
What a relief only a 2 weeks Thank You Lord!
I am officially going to the Grand Canyon
in May i cant wait to take pictures. I am going with
My dads family and am super pumped they travel
alot so i feel like i will be in very good hands!
Here are a couple of pictures.... current events:
Seniors and Parents went on the field and were announced
before the playoff game this past weekend against
Robert E Lee. Enterprise will go to the next round
of the playoffs on a technicality the other team pitched their
best pitcher 1 to many innings and even though the score board said
we lost Enterprise will try again this Friday against Northview.
Sunny Days make studying okay with me!
This is my poor fetal pig i named her Wilma before removing
all of her organs. Don't you love Science.
a. I love your new layout cause I am in like 3 pictures :)
ReplyDeleteb. The Grand Canyon is soooo awesome when are you going I need dates!
c. That pig was unnecessary!
I love you best friend!!:)