My Week so far (in Photos):
Paint and Praise
For our final bible study of the semester
Mrs. Susan Judah (I LOVE HER!) from Ozark
came and told us about her ministry. She calls it
"Paint-N-Praise" her take off of Sips n Strokes.
Mrs.Susan is the best she just makes you
feel like a better person after being around her!
i have really enjoyed getting to know
my bible study friends they are all such
wonderful wonderful girls!!
Thank you God for allowing me to make
relationships with these girls and learn so much from
them while i was at ESCC...And thank you
thank you for Mrs.Terri!!!
Dorm Decor
I move in exactly 4 weeks but who is counting?
Here are a few things i have painted/mod podge'd during
the last few months...
On the Open Road
These guys cracked me up while i was
waiting for the light tho change i think this is
one of my bucket list to dos. I don't know about
buying one but i wouldn't mind going
on a road trip or something....With nice
weather of course.
Wear Your Seatbelt!
Oh I loved this blog!!
ReplyDeleteBack yard pool days with ME!!!!