This summer as i have already mentioned i am taking a course
in Nutrition. I am really enjoying the course my instructor is an
inspiration she is like 45 and looks about 35 she is tall and thin
and looks like she works out 24/7 plus she is very entertaining
when it comes to nutrition. I think that if i didn't become a Nurse
i would probably do something with nutrition I love all of the studies
on different foods and its effects on our health. Plus i found out today
made a 95 on my first exam. Yay!
I can't say the same for statistics i have a test Thursday though
so i better be on my way. Lots of studying!! Well i was going to the
Library but i just looked up and it is poring rain guess i'm stuck
in my room with my roommate... Everything is officially worked out
with the alcohol incident i am now registered for my fall nursing classes
thank the Lord!! Plus i don't have to move out of Blount for the fall which
means no moving all my Stuff out of one building and into another!
Until next time Happy Tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment