So i am usually not to into TLC but i am hooked
on two new shows the first is D.C. Cupcakes a reality
show about two sisters who traded in their fashion
careers and opened a cupcake shop the show is
charming and addictive!
My second new TLC
favorite is Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta!
Yes they have brought my kleinfelds favorite
down south! And this time it is so much
more fun the brides have southern accents
and of course each visit has at least one
war about the grandmothers not approving
of the brides shoulders showing. ect.
Love.




Hey Lindsey!
ReplyDeleteIt is funny that you posted this, because I watched both of these shows last night and liked them too. I have watched the Kleinfelds one some, but I think I will like the "southern version" in ATL better. The cupcake show was fun too. Have you ever watched Cake boss? It is kinda good to, although some things seemed set up on the show. It was good seeing you tonight! Good luck on your tests.
Emily