I had a wonderful weekend for the fourth of July
Brad's family got together in Auburn at Brad's brother's
house. It was a fun weekend I came home Friday after
my CPR class tons of fun...well not really but i do get more
and more excited about nursing with each meeting!
When i got home i left Enterprise with Brad's family and
headed for Auburn. We went to dinner Friday night and
then played this really fun game after little Leah went to bed!
On Saturday everyone kinda did their own thing in the
morning i got to spend 4 whole hours by he pool i loved
it!! Then we ate lunch, napped, and Brad (not being able
to skip one day at the gym!) and i went to the gym.
On Saturday night Mrs.Sally, Emily and I went to
Sips n Strokes and attempted to paint we had alot of fun
laughing at our lack of expertise. Luckily living in a dorm
sets the decorating standards pretty low so my painting
will probably end up on a wall somewhere in my room!
Sunday was the fourth we went to church at Greg and
Emily's church in Opelika i think. The sermon was nice
and i teared up on Amazing Grace i liked the sound
all God's people singing to him without any music it
was a nice change from the usual organ and piano.
(Im not one to get worked up over with or without song
I think we are praising the Lord either way.)
After Church we hung out and ended the day watching
fireworks....
I havn't uploaded my few pictures yet from the weekend
but i figured i would include some american girls on this
post in honor of the fourth of July.





No comments:
Post a Comment