Oct 2, 2011

Fall and Friends

Hello all! Fall has been in the air this weekend and the weather
has been fabulous. Yesterday after clinicals I took the night off
and got to visit with my wonderful friend Sabrina, her boyfriend,
and Brad's awesome cousins Collier, Amanda, and their adorable
little girl Julia! We all got together at Collier's house for the
Alabama game. Amanda and Collier are the sweetest couple
ever and so so much fun. As soon as you walk in their door you can't
help but feel right at home and I love that there is NEVER a dull
moment with them. I think that is why Sabrina and Amanda
click so well. They work together at Publix Pharmacy and
every time Sabrina and I talk she updates me on some hilarious
work story from their Publix work day! It was a much needed
break and evening of laughter.

School is moving right along. The next two weeks look pretty busy,
but after my tests in both classes I will be heading to Vegas to
see my mom and dad with my favorite Aunt Teso!! Can't wait!

In other news can I just use this blog to exclaim to the world
how much I adore Brad Peden! Pardon me for the next few
sentences of lovie dovie talk. Since Brad started med school
in August we have adapted our "couple time" to take full
advantage of Brad's in between studying time. Our dates most
often consist of trips to Walmart to get more groceries, go
out to eat after stressful test weeks, and we have managed to see
one movie (which i got to pick). We always seem to run out
of groceries at the same time and I now look forward to Walmart
trips instead of dreading them. My favorite time we spend together
is at church though. No we don't talk during this time, but I am
so happy that I have a reliable church buddy for the first time
since Brad moved to Birmingham after finishing high school.

Last night I got a  little anxious thinking about where I would be
living after May. I graduate from Nursing School in the spring
and though I am fully confident the Lord will let all the details
fall into place I get overwhelmed not knowing where I am going to live
and work after I graduate. Long story short during today's church service
when God said "Lindsey I have told you this before, Let me
handle this," Brad was right there beside me.

And in the smallest
ways he makes a difference and is one of the most comforting people
I have ever met. Thanks God I have always prayed for christian friends
to challenge me and hold me accountable. Though I had assumed
you would send me a few girl friends I am so blessed to have this
friend named Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment






Categorized

Life (46) polyvore (40) Interests (36) Holidays (30) School (28) Friends (23) home (19) home decor (19) interior (19) interior decorating (19) fashion (18) interior design (17) interiors (17) style (17) Random (16) Parties (14) Music (9) Faith (8) Fall (8) Pottery Barn (8) J.Crew (6) Travel (6) Family (5) Williams-Sonoma (5) clothing (5) female (5) Ballard Designs (4) Christmas (4) Cole Haan (4) Crate and Barrel (4) UGG Australia (4) Work (4) misses (4) woman (4) women (4) women's clothing (4) women's fashion (4) Holiday (3) Pier 1 Imports (3) Texas (3) juniors (3) Ariat (2) BaubleBar (2) Brooks Brothers (2) Dee Berkley (2) Dressage Collection (2) Elizabeth Cole (2) FOSSIL (2) Gillian Julius (2) Home Decorators Collection (2) Juliska (2) Kate Spade (2) Lee Industries (2) Liberty Art Fabrics (2) Mara Hoffman (2) Mirror Image Home (2) Mossimo Supply Co. (2) Ray-Ban (2) River Island (2) Weddings (2) art (2) books (2) 24|7 Frenzy (1) ASOS (1) Accessorize (1) Akira (1) Alicia Adams (1) American Eagle Outfitters (1) Ancient Greek Sandals (1) Ballard (1) Barbour (1) Bebe (1) Billabong (1) Birkenstock (1) Bliss Studio (1) Blogs To See (1) Bloomingdale's (1) Bodum (1) Boohoo (1) Bungalow 5 (1) Call it SPRING (1) Calvin Klein (1) Casetify (1) Chandra Rugs (1) Charlie Jade (1) Christian Dior (1) Clarins (1) Columbia (1) Designers Guild (1) Dogeared (1) Dune (1) DwellStudio (1) Eos (1) Essie (1) Etro (1) Fashion Trends (1) FitFlop (1) Forever 21 (1) Frankford (1) HUGO (1) Habitat (1) Happy Jackson (1) Hillsdale Furniture (1) HoneyBee Gardens (1) Icône (1) Illesteva (1) J Brand (1) Jamie Young (1) John-Richard (1) Jonathan Adler (1) Justin Boots (1) Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn (1) Kendra Scott (1) Kenneth Cole (1) Kenneth Cole Reaction (1) L.L.Bean (1) Lauren Ralph Lauren (1) Lazy Susan (1) Le Creuset (1) Legacy Home (1) Lilac Clothing (1) Lilly Pulitzer (1) Linea Carta (1) Longchamp (1) Lorna Jane (1) Lulie Wallace (1) Masquerade (1) Michael Kors (1) Miz Mooz (1) Monica Vinader (1) Monserat De Lucca (1) Nearly Natural (1) Nicholas Kirkwood (1) Nikon (1) Nly Shoes (1) Noir (1) Nordstrom (1) Off-White (1) Oscar de la Renta (1) Paddywax (1) Parker (1) Patagonia (1) Pendleton (1) Petit Bateau (1) Pieces (1) Polo Ralph Lauren (1) Pottery (1) Rebecca Minkoff (1) Rocket Dog (1) SANDERSON (1) Skemo (1) Sole Society (1) Spode (1) Staub (1) Stuart Weitzman (1) Sugar Paper (1) Sur La Table (1) Susan Shaw (1) Tart (1) The Fifth Label (1) Theory (1) Toast (1) Top of the World (1) Topshop (1) Tory Burch (1) Totally Bamboo (1) Tweedmill (1) VILA (1) Vince (1) Vince Camuto (1) Wet Seal (1) White Crow (1) White House Black Market (1) bench (1) jcp (1) lighting (1) maurices (1) men's fashion (1) menswear (1) outdoor benches (1) outdoor furniture (1) outdoor lighting (1) outdoor patio lights (1) outdoor string lights (1) outdoors (1) patio furniture (1) patio string light (1) philosophy (1) plus size clothing (1) vintage outdoor lighting (1)