Hello blogosphere! hope all is well. I cannot believe it is April.
Spring break was a success, and by that I mean I got to rest
not do much of anything for the week. My parents did come
home for a couple of days though so that was nice.
I also got a call over the break about interviewing at UAB
and I have now accepted a job there. I am so excited to
see what the next chapter of my life holds, and I am so thankful
the lord has allowed me the opportunity to get some good
experience at such a large hospital.
Meanwhile only five weeks left until I take the comprehensive
ATI and graduate from nursing school. It is still a little nerve
racking not knowing exactly what to expect after graduation,
but I know change is constant and ill wear a smile no matter what.
A Little Spring Fashion Show




No comments:
Post a Comment