Lots of News since my last post! New place
to live to, new last name( the wedding went great), and
a new adventure has begun!
The last year has been an amazing blur I have been shown
such a wonderful outpouring of love from so many people.
The journey to the alter has come to a close, but I figure it was
worth sharing some fun photos from wedding times!
I could not have made it through wedding planning without
this guy. Love this brother more than anything! We had so much
fun choosing wedding cake flavors!
Brad and I are both enjoying a change of pace
with school and work in a new place!
And of course I couldn't discuss wedding highlights without mentioning
the greatest weekend with all of my sweet friends!
We had a wonderful weekend in PCB.
Custom cupcakes and banner!
Pooltime and Instagram Rock Staring...
All my loves in one place! Priceless.
More soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment