Tomorrow is Thankgiving, and wow what
an amazing year it has been! A time full of love,
second chances, healing, and celebration. I have
been lucky enough to spend the last couple of
days with my grandmother and we have surely
enjoyed each others company and developed my much
needed cooking skills.
Brad had to work up until tonight so I began
the holiday early and headed south! I love that it is finally
a cold southern holiday! Most years it is warm
enough to wear shorts at Thanksgiving! Today I was
hardly able to walk Molly around the block!!
So colllld!
After completing more cooking this afternoon Brad and I
will meet in our hometown and spend the HoliDAY
with his parents. Our first Thankgiving as a married couple!
Hooray!
Egg bread for the chicken dressing:
Our Thanksgiving Day decorations back
at our apartment.
Sweet Potato Casserole in the Juliska
Pecans!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment