After weekend call I am recouping this morning with coffee, cleaning, and intermittent
blogging. I love to look back at previous posts from myself and some of the first
blogs I started following years ago now. This really is a neat concept to document how
our lives evolve over the years. Brad and I were dating when I began to post on this blog
and I look forward to seeing where The Lord takes us and recording it along the way.
our lives evolve over the years. Brad and I were dating when I began to post on this blog
and I look forward to seeing where The Lord takes us and recording it along the way.
Brad is planning his final year of med school's schedule and talking about residency
applications nearly every day. I can't believe he is almost out of this part of school. We
are looking forward to seeing where we end up after med school is over. What an
exciting adventure to begin together!
are looking forward to seeing where we end up after med school is over. What an
exciting adventure to begin together!
For now though laundry is calling my name Happy Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment