We went with a love tree again this year because we wanted less to move come June. The Home Depot was great again this year. They have us a ton of extra limbs to help the creative itch I tend to get this time of year. We got a short one and put it in our side table in the living room, but with the table it ended up being taller than I had imagined. What can you do?! Anyway it's up and I so enjoyed playing withy the extra tree scraps. Brad enjoyed laughing at me trying to assemble a bunch of twigs to make wreaths ect.
Below is out Christmas Card holder I'll use clothes pins to hang the cards as they arrive. I love chicken wire so much! It also hides some power panel in our apartment... Well sort of.
Then there was the cookie day...








No comments:
Post a Comment