This past weekend Brad and I headed to Texas and explored
Dallas! The weather wasn't to grand, but we enjoyed our time
seeing some of Dallas's neighborhoods.
Pardon our tired and (my makeup less) face...we drove
their after I got off work.
Brad knows I love all things plants and animals so we visited the
farmers market and gardens!
Then we went to Fort Worth for the afternoon….
Yes he is real! He is only a baby at 6 yrs old! His
name is Outlaw. Below is our lunch stop complete with live
country music and the #17 cheeseburger in Texas.
The Love Shack did not disappoint.
We then headed back to Dallas and road the trolley
through Uptown. Dinner at Bread Winners Cafe was lovely.
It looks tiny in the picture, but was really big on the inside.
It is a bakery with cakes and breads upfront and then a
restaurant in the back.
Before heading home we went to Knox/Henderson Street and
strolled by lots of fun stores and ginormous homes.
Biggest Crate and Barrel I have ever seen!
The clock read Jesus Savior and Lord.














No comments:
Post a Comment