Yesterday was the first College Game Day of the
season! The ESPN Saturday morning crew was in our
neighbor city Fort Worth so I was pumped my parents were in
town and excited to go see the show live. We saw Samantha
Ponder and baby scout walking by us on the side walk
after the show and right before the show Desmond Howard
walked right in front of us in his blue suit on the way to the set!
I am not usually interested in the whole famous people thing,
but I was a little star struck by those two encounters! You know
ESPN Super Stars are big in our house hold at least. lol. It was
my parent's first time to see the show live and it was fun to see
so many Alabama Fans come out in our new home! I think they
had a pretty good time over all! And of course both Alabama
teams won yesterday so that didn't disappoint either.
There some very pretty buildings in Fort Worth. The downtown
area is clean and has interesting architecure within walking distance
of where we were. Lots of fun celebrating the kick off of football
season!







No comments:
Post a Comment