My most favorite condiment has its very own celebration month! What better month to celebrate Honey than September! Thats right! This month is national honey month. I try to visit the honey aisle anytime I go to a new grocery store or farmer's market. It fascinates me that the sweet product can be harvested from those not so sweet insects we know as the honey bee. Every morning my breakfast cereal is topped with both honey and cinnamon it just never gets old. September is national honey month so be sure to show your bee farmers some love and taste a little honey this month!
Speaking of all things sweet my big brother got engaged a few weeks ago! Brandon
and his fiancee Janie will be getting married next spring in her home
state North Carolina! I cannot wait for a the celebration and a visit to the east coast!


No comments:
Post a Comment