Way to long since my last post and life update!
Brad and I have had a few trips and adventures,
as well as more exciting news since my last entry.
I have been so blessed by my trip home these sweet faces make my heart so happy!
Fall is here! Oh Happy Day!
Brad has his fall week off, so we traveled east to Virginia
and DC. We visited family and saw new things. Then a
couple weeks later I got to head home and visit more family and
friends. Time with those I've have known for so long are the sweetest
and shortest moments these days. Following my trip though I
couldn't have been more excited to be home with Brad.
this month as well! Lots of blue thoughts on the brain these days!
Also, fall is in full swing except for the temperature all things fall
reign.
No comments:
Post a Comment