I am officially not applying to USA they have a 16 page application that includes four shots and a drug test. Yes that is just to apply. I think i will be okay if i don't get in the first time. I mean don't get me wrong i want to get through school but i think it might be nice to work on a minor or find some cool "medical related" job in the big city. Either way my life is in Gods hands and with him everything will work out.Maybe I'll apply to Troy. Maybe not.


(Sabrina i am day, well night dreaming of us in about 10 years going on a sweet weekend vacation in the mountains with snow. Leaving our kids at home and bringing our wonderful friends and maybe well maybe our future husbands. hehe!)
Oh I just love day dreaming about the future!!
ReplyDeleteWe will both have the cutest little kids!! and hopefully the men will be what we want to;)
And NO troy!! UAB!!