
Today was UAB Transfer Day a guy from school and i left at 5:45 this morning and drove to UAB for a great day of fun and of course lots of information! I got to meet some other transfer students it was good to actually see the people who were in the same boat as me. I also got to see the rooms at the dorm i will be living in over the summer. They are so presh! I just can't wait to move there!!

And the answer is Yes! They have spin classes there! I am so pumped i feel lots better about applying to Nursing school all the information the advisers reviewed i already knew and have pretty much completed all of the requirements for applying. I just have to get Flowers to write a letter stating that i did volunteer and of course finish my essay and resume.

No comments:
Post a Comment