There is frost outsidse my window!!
Fall weather is in full swing in Birmingham, which is
a wonderful change from the super hot Las Vegas and
Arizona temperatures from my trip last week!
I hope to get my pictures up soon, but school has hit me
hard this week and I have a long day ahead of me in
the library. At least they have large windows so I can
see the beautiful yellows and oranges on the tress right now!
My carry on bag was a little full during the plane
ride, but it was wonderful to catch up on some
long over due Southern Living time!!!
Thank goodness for my Iphone!
It was the main camera during the
trip my other one takes great pictures, but it
was a little to bulky for the long walks down the
strip and through the desert.


No comments:
Post a Comment