Good Morning from Andalusia, AL It is a
chilly, but sunny Saturday before Easter!!
I love Easter it signals in my mind the beginning
of spring and warmer days. This year I am spending the
holiday with my grandmother and Trey, because the rest
of the family couldn't make it we will be dying
eggs just the three of us! It will be a good time NO Doubt!
Even the hospital's downtown decorated for the
holiday I love passing these lovely yellow
flowers on the walk to work.
Brandon headed off to South Carolina earlier this
week, so I have looked like I was moving all week
due to the amount of stuff in my car! I will thankfully make
the trek to Enterprise this weekend
to leave Brandon's things at home! Brad is hard at work these days
studying 11 hours a day yesterday!! However he met me after
work with DD coffee and a sandwhich for the three hour
ride back home.
Norma recently had her Wedding Fiesta at her sister's home in
Birmingham. It was so good to see Enterprise People and meet her
sweet friends! This wedding is sure to be sooo much fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment