"Life is about to get so much better," that's the way
My texts from Brad usually end. A week from today he
Will take they first of multiple board tests he has to
Take for medical school. He has been studying non stop
Since Christmas for this one day and this one test. We
Are both so looking forward to getting past this test,
getting to Tuscaloosa, and beginning what will
Surely be an exciting and brand new chapter in our lives.
Today I interviewed at DCH it went well,
But was only a blanket interview for the follow ups
With specific units.
This weekend We are getting out of town, and
Going to the lake to celebrate a sweet Enterprise
Friends marriage!! I have known Norma since
elementary school and she has always been the
Most sweet and outgoing person. I know the good Lord will
use their marriage in a mighty mighty way.
No comments:
Post a Comment