This weekend was just what I needed as Brad
needed the whole weekend to study I had
The chance to catch up with some old
Friend and meet some wonderful
young women at Norma's Bachelorette Party.
We left Friday and headed to to the lake.
Where we tanned, road the boat, had a dance
party of course, and ate and drank way to much!!
Norma got some very pretty outfits which she tried
On for all of us girls! So much fun!!
I returned home burnt, over weigh, and so excited
about Norma's big day in just three weeks.
Thursday Brad takes step 1 of his medical school
boards, and he has been working so hard to learn
Every medical detail known to man since Christmas.
I so look forward to him being stress free for a few days before
He starts his third year!! Prayers please for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment