With the weeks craziness and sad circumstances in our
city this song seemed to say what I have felt since Thursday
night in Dallas. Is there any more difficult job than that of our
law enforcement? I am so thankful for those
men and women who run toward danger as everyone else
seeks safety in order to protect and serve the citizens of their
city and home.
God I look to You, I won't be overwhelmed
Give me vision to see things like You do
God I look to You, You're where my help comes from
Give me wisdom; You know just what to do
I will love You Lord my strength
I will love You Lord my shield
I will love You Lord my rock forever
All my days I will love You God
Hallelujah our God reigns
Hallelujah our God reigns
Hallelujah our God reigns
Forever all my days Hallelujah
Give me vision to see things like You do
God I look to You, You're where my help comes from
Give me wisdom; You know just what to do
I will love You Lord my strength
I will love You Lord my shield
I will love You Lord my rock forever
All my days I will love You God
Hallelujah our God reigns
Hallelujah our God reigns
Hallelujah our God reigns
Forever all my days Hallelujah
No comments:
Post a Comment