Today we celebrate our third wedding anniversary!
Our time together has been such a blessing to me as
Brad has been an amazing forgiver, encourager, and
the best bear hug giver I know! I can't believe how
young we look in this picture! Baby faces for sure!
baby in March! March 1, 2017! Aw it sounds so weird to even type!
We are excited and I am nervous about all the change that
is coming. Brad says people have children everyday and
if they get through it we will too... (if only there were emoji options
on my screen.)
Any way I have had two appointments so far and things have gone well.
My doctor is from of all places Dothan, AL! I had no idea before the
appointment, but on my first visit my doctor asked where in Alabama I
was from and she knew where Enterprise was (shocker!). She is very kind
and has a great bedside manner (women after my own heart.)
We are so thankful for this blessing from God and are praying for a healthy
pregnancy and baby. Also we covet your prayers as we prepare to be parents
and everyday examples of our Lord's loving kindness to our new baby.
Many more notes and plans to share soon! Happy Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment